Thank you for your interest in becoming a Local Volunteer for our program! There are a variety of ways in which you can become an integral part of a student’s exchange year if you are unable to be a host family. Please fill out the form below and we will connect you with a local coordinator in your area.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Driving students to and from events
- Chaperoning events
- Helping find a space for an event
- Spreading the word about needing host families or upcoming World Link events
- Help a Local Coordinator find host families during Placement season (Spring)
- Working at World Link events or booths
- Providing food, snacks, baked goods, refreshments at events
- Offering for students to volunteer with you or at your non-profit
- Becoming an emergency host family
- Taking in a student for a night or weekend if needed
- Tutoring a student that may need extra help
Please note: There may not be a Local Coordinator in your area at this time. Please see our Staff and Coordinators Page to view where our current coordinators are located. If there is no one currently in your area- you may send in a form and we will keep your contact information on file to send to a coordinator that may one day be in your area. Again thank you for your interest in being a part of our program!