World Link invites students, host families, alumni, schools, and any others associated with our program to share their program stories or experiences. Please fill out the form below and a National Staff member will contact you shortly!
Be sure to include in details into your story:
- Who- tell who was involved, give names if you can.
- What- describe what happened in the event or project that this story is about.
- When- tell when the story happened.
- Where- tell where the story happened, more than country, state, or city name- include the name of the school, park, etc.
- Your feelings of the experience or story.
Also include 2-3 high resolution photos that show the faces of those involved with the story. Direct quotes are always welcome and the story or experience should be 1-3 paragraphs in length.